Sunday, June 03, 2012

The Month of June!

Dear Social Friends,

It's been a while since my last post and I apologise for my lack of blogging. It's been crazy busy in my life right now with so many functions and occasions... Last month I celebrated my husbands birthday 27 May 2012!
So for his birthday I bought him beats by dr. dre white studio headphones - he loved them!


Now it's my turn and I'm counting down the days for my BIG 30 on 30 June 2012!  My husband is planning to throw me a big party and the theme is fancy dress... mmmm I have no idea who to go as :-S

So this week we'll be busy handing out invites.. JOY

As we say goodbye to Autumn we welcome Winter! I love winter fashion on men and women, big coats, fur jackets, winter boots and wrap around scarves.  We have definitely felt the cold weather this year.  I have made a winter styling fashion collage that I have picked, all images found on Pinterest. I hope you like the inspiration for winter fashion.



Enjoy
Amanda xo

2 comments:

  1. Ooh all those jackets are devine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought my brother those headphones for his birthday and he loved them too :)

    Luc X

    www.loveluc.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...