Saturday, February 18, 2012

Tiffany & Co. Return to Tiffany Bead Bracelet

On Valentine's Day my husband bought me a single red rose, it was so beautiful it put a smile on my face meaning I love you. I wasn't expecting anything. 


Friday after work we were getting ready to go out, he suggested I wear my new bracelet. I said 'what new bracelet?' he pulled out a Tiffany & Co. box. I was so surprised and couldn't wait to open it! He said 'Happy Valentine's Day'!


I love my new Tiffany & Co. Return to Tiffany Bead Bracelet




My Dior watch and Tiffany&Co. bracelet go really well together.


Amanda xo

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful watch and bracelet.

    Patience
    You're invited to participate in Giveaway to win a J-Crew Bracelet and Zara Clutch worth $260:
    J-Crew Bracelet and Zara Clutch Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)

      I just followed you on Bloglovin' and entered your comp giveaway. Love the bracelet and clutch

      Amanda xo

      Delete
  2. interesting and casual.
    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh that is so sweet. I wish had someone who did romantic things for me :)


    Love your blog btw, just became a follower. Keep it up!! If you have time, why not enter my Spreets.com.au competition. You could win a voucher to put towards a lovely dinner for your Husband and yourself :P

    Luc X

    www.loveluc.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One day you will find that special someone :)

      Thank you! I will

      Amanda xo

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...