Thursday, March 29, 2012

Easter Decoration

I stumbled across Torie Jayne’s blog when I was searching for Easter Decoration inspiration ideas for my home. Torie Jayne is now one of my favourite blogs right now, there’s just way too many handmade Easter decoration step by step instruction and pretty images, also tips on setting up your dining table for Easter Day luncheon or dinner and Easter Trees.  Links are under each image from Torie Jayne.


Such a cute decorating idea around the dining table

Love the bunny rabbit and polka dot print. Perfect for the young ones.


Love the colour of the egg boxes

This is my favourite and so easy to do

How gorgeous are these Easter Cupcakes from various companies

EASTER DECORATING TABLE SETTING IDEAS









With only 10 days to go for Easter, I am so inspired by all the pretty images and what you can do to decorate your home, I'm going to shop for an Easter Tree! If I find one, I will definitely post this on my blog.

Amanda xo

6 comments:

  1. Omg, too many pretty things for my brain to digest all at once :P

    Great post x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stacie. I know... gorgeous images :)

      Delete
  2. these are all great ideas and inspirations.
    I am going to try the sequence eggs next weI have a giveaway on April 1. Please come check it out.
    Thanks.

    http://chicadvisor.blogspot.ca/ekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very inspiring. Thanks for popping by my blog, will definitely check yours out. Amanda xo

      Delete
  3. Such cute ideas!If I was decorating for easter I would def use them. Thank you for stopping by my blog. I'm happy to be a new follower:)
    xoxo,
    www.abitofsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...