Saturday, April 28, 2012

Beyoncé: 2012 World’s Most Beautiful Woman ‘People’ Magazine

Dear Social Friends,

I hope you had a lovely week.

I am one of the biggest fans of Beyoncè. I love her music, style, and honesty.
Beyoncè has been named 2012 World's Most Beautiful Woman by People Magazine.

Beyoncé reveals: "I feel more beautiful than I've ever felt because I've given birth. "I have never felt so connected, never felt like I had such a purpose on this earth". The star, who welcomed baby Blue Ivy on January 7, adds: "The best thing about having a daughter is having a true legacy. The word 'love' means something completely different now."
Sneak Peek: See Beyoncé Like Never Before







Check out Beyoncé Tumblr; and
Baby Blue Ivy Carter has her own Tumblr too, click here

Have a lovely weekend my social friends!
 
 
Amanda xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...