Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Necklaces that make a Statement

One of my favourite fashion trends right now is the big, bold statement necklace. I love a statement necklace and when it's paired up with something simple, it always looks so amazing and completes your outfit.  The fact that one piece of jewellery could alter your entire look is pretty cool. The power of the necklace is strong!

I believe that if you wear the statement necklace, it should be the center of attention to your outfit. Try to keep your neckline simple by avoiding halterneck outfits. Stay with v-neck or strapless for your look. Also keep your other jewellery simple to keep the focus on the necklace. You should avoid chunky bangles, big earrings and headwear to keep it simple.


It’s all about statement. Go creative and experiment!





I've just picked some of my favourites off Nordstrom
Amanda xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...