Sunday, January 08, 2012

Semi-Newlywed!

I've been married to my partner now for 16 months, he is the love of my life. Lets just say, we have come a long way before marriage...

Newlyweds face many common challenges on the road to a long, strong marriage, I have the rest of my life to look forward to spending this journey with him. The first year of marriage is particularly difficult for newlyweds for a variety of reasons, not the least of which is that you are still getting used to a new kind of relationship with the love of your life. “The little things you overlooked when you were dating, you don’t overlook them when you’re married” ! 

A special taste of our Wedding Day - 4th September 2010







Images by XSiGHT Photography & Video




Amanda xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...